QC & QA
Quality is continuously maintained by QA & QC team from raw materials to Finished Product to achieve an optimum quality. Always a Research & Development team is engage to attain accuracy and develop the standardization and protocol.
- Manufactory is well designed according to schedule M1 compliance, Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940.
- Time to time process validation and fix the parameter.
- Continuous process of in-house Standardization of raw material and finished product, Standardization of testing protocol.
- Standard Operating Procedure is available in every stage.
- Analysis in each stage from raw material, intermediate to finished product.
- Well designed and well equipped Quality Control Laboratory according to GMP guideline.
- Availability of Reference Standard of raw material.
- Time to time management meeting with QC, QA and R&D to rectify the error.
- New product development
- Existing product development