Quality is backbone of our organization since 160 years and is not maintained with a negotiable status. N. P. Dutt’s quality policy is to achieve and maintain total customer satisfaction and wellness according to GMP guidelines and specified standardization of Pharmacopoeia.
Our quality objectives include :
- Commitment for the development and implementation of the quality management system and for a continuous process to monitor and improve its effectiveness.
- Commitment to serve a high quality product to market based on the principles of continuous quality management.
- Ensuring that all products are maintained according to compliance with the “Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940” and “Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945”.
- Commitment to reduce the wastage limit of finished products.
- Commitment to deliver the product to dealer at time to time.
- Ensuring the reporting and actions resulting from customer complaints and feedback.
- All staff will be adequately trained to ensure awareness about the Quality Management System and a culture of continuous improvement.
N. P. Dutt & Son will implement and maintain a QMS according to Schedule M1 compliance of Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 general requirement and companies Quality Management System for manufacturing and selling of Homoeopathic Medicines.