N. P. DUTT & SON is a GMP certified homoeopathic manufacturing company and 175 years is one of the leading homoeopathic medicine traders in West Bengal. Keeping in the mind that homoeopathy serves mankind without having any sorts of side effects into accounts, the main motto of the company is to serve the people of India with the best quality of homoeopathic drugs in the form of MOTHER TINCTURE, POTENTISED MEDICINES, BIO CHEMIC TABLETS & TRITURATIONS & COMBINATIONS, PROPRIETARY (Oral Liquids) and OINTMENTS. Company have succeeded in providing the best quality with an effective pricing throughout various states all over India and constantly being upgraded for reaping benefits in terms of quality, productivity and lasting customer relationship. Efficacy of homoeopathic therapy hinges on the integrity of the producer of the medicine.
N. P. DUTT & SON excels on this parameter and forever seeks to enhance its lead through technology, research & development and clinical trials. The secret of the efficiency of our various potentised products, tinctures and patents lies in the carefully selection of genuine raw materials under a care full & strict observations of our highly qualified team of professionals in our well equipped QA, QC, GMP certified, and both L1 & L2 bonded laboratory.
It was the year 1849, our ancestor Mr Nrisingha Prasad Dutta was started this journey
named N P Dutt & Son. At the beginning time N. P. Dutt & Son was a direct importer of homoeopathic medicine including back potency from M/s Dr Madaus & Co, M/s Dr Willmar Schwabe, and M/s Boericke & Tafel etc. According to a market demand N. P. Dutt & Son was started his own manufacturing through a manufactory setup at Kolkata in 1900 with mother tincture, tablet & trituration, Potentisation manufacturing. In October 1968 the company was sanctioned as bonded laboratory under West Bengal Excise Department.